Gift Aid Your Donations

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate
Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

Gift Aid Deceleration Form

Registered Charity in England and Wales No. 1161878

Please treat as a Gift Aid donations all qualifying gifts of money made:

I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities will claim.

I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that i give on or after 6 April 2008.

Please notify the charity if you:

  •  want to cancel this declaration
  •  change your name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

1 + 7 = ?